Related occupations for task:
Oversee the evaluation, classification, and rating of occupations and job positions.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
See all 11 related occupations >>