Related occupations for task:
Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of fundraising staff.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with fundraising efforts.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
See more related occupations >>