Related occupations for task:
Unload finished products from conveyor belts, pack them in containers, and place containers in warehouses.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Remove products, machine attachments, or waste material from machines.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Tie products in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedures.
- Unclamp and hoist full reels from braiding, winding, or other fabricating machines, using power hoists.
||Solderers and Brazers
- Remove workpieces from fixtures, using tongs, and cool workpieces, using air or water.
- Remove workpieces from molten solder and hold parts together until color indicates that solder has set.
||Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
- Hang, fold, package, and tag finished articles for delivery to customers.
- Remove finished pieces from pressing machines and hang or stack them for cooling, or forward them for additional processing.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Remove completed materials or products from cutting or slicing machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
- Remove defective or substandard materials from machines, and readjust machine components so that products meet standards.
See more related occupations >>