Related Occupations for Task
11-3061.00 - Purchasing Managers
Related occupations for task:
Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Select modes of transportation for the distribution of goods that minimize pollution, such as carbon output or other environmental impacts.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Identify or select transportation and communications system technologies to reduce costs or environmental impacts.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
See more related occupations >>