Related occupations for task:
Operate and maintain a variety of cameras and equipment, such as process, line, halftone, and color separation cameras, enlargers, electronic scanners, and contact equipment.
||Photographic Process Workers and Processing Machine Operators
- Create prints according to customer specifications and laboratory protocols.
- Produce color or black-and-white photographs, negatives, or slides, applying standard photographic reproduction techniques and procedures.
- Set or adjust machine controls, according to specifications, type of operation, or material requirements.
- Reprint originals for enlargement or in sections to be pieced together.
- Clean or maintain photoprocessing or darkroom equipment, using ultrasonic equipment or cleaning and rinsing solutions.
- Operate machines to prepare circuit boards and to expose, develop, etch, fix, wash, dry, or print film or plates.
- Thread filmstrips through densitometers or sensitometers and expose film to light to determine density of film, necessary color corrections, or light sensitivity.
- Produce timed prints with separate densities or color settings for each scene of a production.
- Set automatic timers, lens openings, and printer carriages to specified focus and exposure times and start exposure to duplicate originals, photographs, or negatives.
||Plating and Coating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Clean and maintain equipment, using water hoses and scrapers.
- Perform equipment maintenance, such as cleaning tanks and lubricating moving parts of conveyors.
||Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant and System Operators
- Maintain, repair, and lubricate equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Clean and maintain tanks, filter beds, and other work areas, using hand tools and power tools.
||Power Plant Operators
- Clean, lubricate, or maintain equipment, such as generators, turbines, pumps, or compressors, to prevent failure or deterioration.
- Replenish electrolytes in batteries and oil in voltage transformers, and reset tripped electric relays.
||Gas Plant Operators
- Clean, maintain, and repair equipment, using hand tools, or request that repair and maintenance work be performed.
- Change charts in recording meters.
See more related occupations >>