Related occupations for task:
Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Track and trace goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- Arrange for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
- Schedule or monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Assess the quality of biofuels additives for reprocessing.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
See more related occupations >>