Related occupations for task:
Take dining reservations.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.
- Greet and register guests.
- Arrange telephone answering services, deliver mail and packages, or answer questions regarding locations for eating and entertainment.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Inform the public of available services, and of postal laws and regulations.
||General and Operations Managers
- Perform sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Inform tenants of facilities, such as laundries or playgrounds.
- Provide information, such as directions, visiting hours, or patient status information to visitors or callers.