Related occupations for task:
Prepare works in appropriate format for publication, and send them to publishers or producers.
||Writers and Authors
- Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.
- Prepare works in appropriate format for publication, and send them to publishers or producers.
- Write fiction or nonfiction prose, such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
- Write original or adapted material for dramas, comedies, puppet shows, narration, or other performances.
||Broadcast Announcers and Radio Disc Jockeys
- Write and edit video and scripts for broadcasts.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Plan and develop pre-production ideas into outlines, scripts, story boards, and graphics, using own ideas or specifications of assignments.
||Producers and Directors
- Compose and edit scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.