Related occupations for task:
Supply, operate, or maintain personal protective equipment.
- Prepare patients for surgery, including positioning patients on the operating table and covering them with sterile surgical drapes to prevent exposure.
- Use masks, gloves, and safety glasses to protect patients and self from infectious diseases.
- Plan the use of beam modifying devices, such as compensators, shields, and wedge filters to ensure safe and effective delivery of radiation treatment.
- Follow principles of radiation protection for patient, self, and others.
- Coordinate or participate in the positioning of patients, using body stabilizing equipment or protective padding to provide appropriate exposure for the procedure or to protect against nerve damage or circulation impairment.