Related occupations for task:
Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Keep accurate records of transactions.
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor client or corporate finances.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
See more related occupations >>