Related occupations for task:
Obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail, collect associated charges, and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Contact insurance companies to check on status of claims payments and write appeal letters for denial on claims.
||Postal Service Clerks
- Obtain signatures from recipients of registered or special delivery mail.
- Sell and collect payment for products such as stamps, prepaid mail envelopes, and money orders.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Release packages or letters to customers upon presentation of written notices or other identification.
- Sell mail products, and accept payment for products and mailing charges.
||Fishing and Hunting Workers
- Obtain required approvals for using poisons or traps, and notify persons in areas where traps and poison are set.
See more related occupations >>