Related occupations for task:
Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Move pipes to and from trucks, using truck winches and motorized lifts, or by hand.
- Supply equipment to rig floors as requested and provide assistance to roughnecks.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Cut pipe and lift up to fitters.
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and equipment to work site.
- Unload materials and tools from work trucks, and unroll roofing as directed.
- Hoist tar and roofing materials to roofs, using ropes and pulleys, or carry materials up ladders.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, handtruck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Raise, lower, or position equipment, tools, and materials, using hoist, hand line, or block and tackle.
- Drive trucks to installation sites and unload mirrors, glass equipment, or tools.
- Load and arrange glass or mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass.
See all 16 related occupations >>