||Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Determine setup procedures and select machine dies and parts, according to specifications.
- Select nozzles, spacers, and wire guides, according to diameters and lengths of rods.
||Multiple Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Select, install, and adjust alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices, using templates, measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Select the proper coolants and lubricants and start their flow.
||Painters, Transportation Equipment
- Select paint according to company requirements and match paint colors, following specified color charts.
- Select the correct spray gun system for the material being applied.
||Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing
- Determine product specifications and materials, work methods, and machine setup requirements, according to blueprints, oral or written instructions, drawings, or work orders.
- Select knives, saws, blades, cutter heads, cams, bits, or belts, according to workpiece, machine functions, or product specifications.
||Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
- Select appropriate pressing machines, based on garment properties such as heat tolerance.
- Select, install, and adjust machine components, including pressing forms, rollers, and guides, using hoists and hand tools.