Related occupations for task:
Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Compose descriptions of merchandise for posting to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Upload digital media, such as photos, video, or scanned images to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Determine location for product listings to maximize exposure to online traffic.
- Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
- Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
- Design customer interface of online storefront, using web programming or e-commerce software.
- Devise, select, or purchase domain name and web address.
- Create or distribute offline promotional material, such as brochures, pamphlets, business cards, stationary, or signage.
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Write speeches, press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of organizations seeking funds.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling tickets, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
- Create marketing or outreach media, such as brochures or web sites, to communicate sustainability issues, procedures, or objectives.
- Structure marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
See all 9 related occupations >>