Related occupations for task:
Test samples of materials or products to ensure compliance with specifications, using test equipment.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Check arriving materials to ensure that they match purchase orders, submitting discrepancy reports as necessary.
- Inspect or test raw materials, parts, or products to determine compliance with environmental standards.
||Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Test samples of materials or products to ensure compliance with specifications, using test equipment.
||Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Examine samples to verify qualities such as clarity, cleanliness, consistency, dryness, or texture.
- Test samples to determine viscosity, acidity, specific gravity, or degree of concentration, using test equipment such as viscometers, pH meters, or hydrometers.
||Chemical Plant and System Operators
- Draw samples of products and conduct quality control tests to monitor processing and to ensure that standards are met.
||Gas Plant Operators
- Test gas, chemicals, and air during processing to assess factors such as purity and moisture content, and to detect quality problems or gas or chemical leaks.
See all 14 related occupations >>