Related occupations for task:
Place rolls of paper or cardboard on machine feed tracks, and thread paper through gluing, coating, and slitting rollers.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Dump materials such as prepared ingredients into machine hoppers prior to mixing.
- Thread ends of items such as thread, cloth, and lace through needles and rollers, and around take-up tubes.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Pour, scoop, or dump specified ingredients, metal assemblies, or mixtures into sections of machine prior to starting machines.
- Feed products into machines by hand or conveyor.
- Thread extruded strips through water tanks and hold-down bars, or attach strands to wires and draw them through tubes.
||Printing Press Operators
- Obtain or mix inks and fill ink fountains.
- Feed paper through press cylinders and adjust feed and tension controls.
- Load presses with paper and make necessary adjustments, according to paper size.
||Textile Bleaching and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders
- Thread ends of cloth or twine through specified sections of equipment prior to processing.
- Mount rolls of cloth on machines, using hoists, or place textile goods in machines or pieces of equipment.
- Creel machines with bobbins or twine.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Mix and measure compounds, or weigh premixed compounds, and dump them into machine tubs, cavities, or molds.
- Pour or load metal or sand into melting pots, furnaces, molds, or hoppers, using shovels, ladles, or machines.
See more related occupations >>