Related occupations for task:
Separate products according to weight, grade, size, or composition of materials used to produce them.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
||Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Workers
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them.
- Examine and sort into lots articles to be cleaned, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
||Recycling and Reclamation Workers
- Dismantle wrecked vehicles by removing parts and labeling and sorting parts into containers.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Separate materials or products according to size, weight, type, condition, color, or shade.
See all 12 related occupations >>