Related occupations for task:
Complete daily activity reports and keep records of messages from aircraft.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Keep records of the contents and destination of each train car, and make sure that cars are added or removed at proper points on routes.
- Record departure and arrival times, messages, tickets and revenue collected, and passenger accommodations and destinations.
- Measure and record the speed of vehicular traffic, using electrical timing devices or radar equipment.
- Operate counters and record data to assess the volume, type, and movement of vehicular or pedestrian traffic at specified times.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Record names, types, and destinations of vessels passing through bridge openings or locks, and numbers of trains or vehicles crossing bridges.
- Log data such as water levels and weather conditions.
||Airfield Operations Specialists
- Maintain flight and events logs, air crew flying records, and flight operations records of incoming and outgoing flights.
- Procure, produce, and provide information on the safe operation of aircraft, such as flight planning publications, operations publications, charts and maps, or weather information.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Record in log books information such as flight times, distances flown, and fuel consumption.
- Plan and formulate flight activities and test schedules and prepare flight evaluation reports.
See all 15 related occupations >>