Related occupations for task:
Negotiate with managers, promoters, union officials, and other persons regarding clients' contractual rights and obligations.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Negotiate collective bargaining agreements.
- Present the position of the company or of labor during arbitration or other labor negotiations.
- Write letters related to labor relations activities, such as letters to amend collective bargaining agreements, letters of dispute or conciliation, or letters to seek clarification of contract terms.
- Draft contract proposals or counter-proposals for collective bargaining or other labor negotiations.
- Interpret contractual agreements for employers and employees engaged in collective bargaining or other labor relations processes.
- Recommend collective bargaining strategies, goals, or objectives.
- Propose resolutions for collective bargaining or other labor or contract negotiations.
- Select mediators or arbitrators for labor disputes or contract negotiations.
- Draft rules or regulations to govern collective bargaining activities in collaboration with company, government, or employee representatives.
- Identify alternatives to proposals of unions, employees, companies, or government agencies.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers, and mediate labor disputes and grievances.