Related occupations for task:
Advise clients on financial and legal matters such as investments and taxes.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Recommend financial products, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or insurance.
- Recommend environmentally responsible investments, such as cleantech, alternative energy, or conservation technologies, companies, or funds.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and provide interpretive assistance.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
- Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the public.
- Research and recommend environmentally-related financial products, such as energy futures, water rights, carbon credits, government environmental funds, and cleantech industry funds and company stocks.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans.
- Advise customers on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements, quotas, or other customs-related matters.
See more related occupations >>