Related occupations for task:
Maintain records of business transactions and product inventories, reporting data to companies or government agencies as necessary.
- Maintain databases of logistics information.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases.
- Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
- Enter carbon-output or environmental-impact data into spreadsheets or environmental management or auditing software programs.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Enter tax return information into computers for processing.
- Secure a taxpayer's agreement to discharge a tax assessment or submit contested determinations to other administrative or judicial conferees for appeals hearings.
- Request that the state or federal revenue service prepare a return on a taxpayer's behalf in cases where taxes have not been filed.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Maintain and review account records, updating and recategorizing them according to status changes.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
See more related occupations >>