Related occupations for task:
Prepare or interpret for clients information, such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor client or corporate finances.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
- Explain assessed values to property owners and defend appealed assessments at public hearings.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
See more related occupations >>