Related occupations for task:
Prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Explain assessed values to property owners and defend appealed assessments at public hearings.
- Write and submit appraisal and tax reports for public record.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
See more related occupations >>