Related occupations for task:
Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status.
- Explain general financial topics to clients, such as credit report ratings, bankruptcy laws, consumer protection laws, wage attachments, or collection actions.
- Recommend educational materials or resources to clients on matters such as financial planning, budgeting, or credit.
- Teach courses or seminars on topics such as budgeting, managing personal finances, or financial literacy.
- Advise students on available financial-aid awards.
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
- Provide entrance or exit loan counseling to students.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Meet with clients to answer queries on subjects such as risk exposure, market scenarios, or values-at-risk calculations.