Related occupations for task:
Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Design classes and programs to meet the needs of special students.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Provide special services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
- Plan and conduct orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences, such as starting college.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Develop, direct, and participate in training programs for staff and students.
- Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
See all 13 related occupations >>