Related Occupations for Task
27-1022.00 - Fashion Designers
Related occupations for task:
Develop a group of products or accessories, and market them through venues such as boutiques or mail-order catalogs.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Develop set designs, based on evaluation of scripts, budgets, research information, and available locations.
- Examine objects to be included in exhibits to plan where and how to display them.
- Design and produce displays and materials that can be used to decorate windows, interior displays, or event locations, such as streets and fairgrounds.
- Provide supportive materials for exhibits and displays, such as press kits, advertising, publicity notices, posters, brochures, catalogues, and invitations.
- Develop concepts or creative ideas for craft objects.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising and brochures.
- Plan and attend craft shows to market products.
- Plan arrangement according to client's requirements, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
- Create and change in-store and window displays, designs, and looks to enhance a shop's image.
||Multimedia Artists and Animators
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
- Coordinate the look and function of product lines.
See all 19 related occupations >>