Related Occupations for Task
27-1022.00 - Fashion Designers
Related occupations for task:
Read scripts and consult directors and other production staff to develop design concepts and plan productions.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study and rehearse roles from scripts to interpret, learn and memorize lines, stunts, and cues as directed.
- Learn about characters in scripts and their relationships to each other to develop role interpretations.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
- Present designs and reports to customers or design committees for approval and discuss need for modification.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Study and research scripts to determine how they should be directed.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Read scripts to determine location, set, and design requirements.
See all 10 related occupations >>