Related occupations for task:
Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions, based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Perform computations and apply methods of numerical analysis to data.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
See all 15 related occupations >>