Related occupations for task:
Arrange buying parties and solicit sponsorship of such parties to sell merchandise.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Contact previous clients for prospecting of referral business.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
See all 12 related occupations >>