Related occupations for task:
Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Perform clerical activities, such as answering phones, sorting mail, filing, typing, word processing, and photocopying and mailing out material.
- Place books in mailing containers, affix address labels, and secure containers with straps for mailing to blind library patrons.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Perform general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
- Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes to index materials for filing.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Sort odd-sized mail by hand, sort mail that other workers have been unable to sort, and segregate items requiring special handling.
- Open and label mail containers.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Mark stock items, using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
See all 19 related occupations >>