Related Occupations for Task
47-2082.00 - Tapers
Related occupations for task:
Select the correct sealing compound or tape.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Select appropriate insulation, such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Determine materials, equipment, and installation sequences necessary to maximize installation efficiency.
||Insulation Workers, Floor, Ceiling, and Wall
- Read blueprints, and select appropriate insulation, based on space characteristics and the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Organize materials to prepare for use.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and equipment to work site.
See all 11 related occupations >>