Related Occupations for Task
17-2071.00 - Electrical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Supervise or train project team members, as necessary.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Supervise and coordinate work activities of workers engaged in drafting, designing layouts, assembling, or testing printed circuit boards.
- Train students to use drafting machines and to prepare schematic diagrams, block diagrams, control drawings, logic diagrams, integrated circuit drawings, or interconnection diagrams.
- Supervise or train other technologists, technicians, or drafters.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Direct technicians, engineering designers or other technical support personnel as needed.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Supervise the work of technologists, technicians, and other engineers and scientists.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Oversee the work of contractors in accordance with project requirements.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Manage teams of engineers by creating schedules, tracking inventory, creating or using budgets, or overseeing contract obligations or deadlines.
See more related occupations >>