Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Waterproof or damp-proof walls, floors, roofs, foundations, or basements by painting or spraying surfaces with waterproof coatings or by attaching waterproofing membranes to surfaces.
- Spray materials, such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco, through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Apply caulking compounds by hand or caulking guns to protect against entry of water or air.
- Spread sealing compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads, using trowels, broadknives, or spatulas.
- Press paper tape over joints to embed tape into sealing compound and to seal joints.
- Apply thinned glue to waterproof porous surfaces, using brushes, rollers, or pasting machines.
- Apply acetic acid to damp plaster to prevent lime from bleeding through paper.
||Solar Thermal Installers and Technicians
- Apply weather seal, such as pipe flashings and sealants, to roof penetrations and structural devices.
- Apply ultraviolet radiation protection to prevent degradation of plumbing.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
- Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
See all 16 related occupations >>