Related occupations for task:
Dress and reshape worn or damaged railroad switch points or frogs, using portable power grinders.
||Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
- Adjust safety controls, counterweights, door mechanisms, and components such as valves, ratchets, seals, and brake linings.
- Disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dismantle and repair oil field machinery, boilers, and steam engine parts, using hand tools and power tools.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Rotate cleaning rods manually, using turning pins.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Exchange cooling system components in various vehicles.
- Repair or replace defective pressure vessel parts, such as safety valves or regulators, using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, or metalworking machinery.
See all 11 related occupations >>