Related occupations for task:
Fasten stopper heads to rods with metal pins to assemble refractory stoppers used to plug pouring nozzles of steel ladles.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Assemble and install new pipe organs and pianos in buildings.
- Assemble bars onto percussion instruments.
- Stretch drumheads over rim hoops and tuck them around and under the hoops, using hand tucking tools.
- Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble machines, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble new bicycles.
- Build wheels by cutting and threading new spokes.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Wind large springs with upward motion of arm.
- Fasten angle iron back-hangers to ceilings and tracks, using fasteners or welding equipment.
||Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers
- Assemble, position, and mount heating or cooling equipment, following blueprints or manufacturer's specifications.
- Fabricate, assemble, or install duct work or chassis parts, using portable metal-working tools or welding equipment.
See all 14 related occupations >>