||Home Appliance Repairers
- Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
- Clean and reinstall parts.
- Clean, lubricate, and touch up minor defects on newly installed or repaired appliances.
- Install gas pipes and water lines to connect appliances to existing gas lines or plumbing.
- Measure, cut, and thread pipe, and connect it to feeder lines and equipment or appliances, using rules and hand tools.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand or power tools.
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
- Clean, refuel, and change oil in line service aircraft.
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials to prepare them for bonding.
- Clean engines, sediment bulk and screens, and carburetors, adjusting carburetor float levels.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Scrape and clean units or parts, using cleaning solvents and equipment such as buffing wheels.
- Steam-clean polishing and buffing wheels to remove abrasives and bonding materials, and spray, brush, or recoat surfaces as necessary.
- Clean cells, cell assemblies, glassware, leads, electrical connections, and battery poles, using scrapers, steam, water, emery cloths, power grinders, or acid.
- Clean, rinse, and dry transformer cases, using boiling water, scrapers, solvents, hoses, and cloths.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Clean internal compartments and moving parts, using rags and cleaning compounds.
- Attach pressurized meters to fixtures which submerge them in water, and observe meters for leaks.
- Clean plant growth, scale, paint, soil, or rust from meter housings, using wire brushes, scrapers, buffers, sandblasters, or cleaning compounds.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Install and repair agricultural irrigation, plumbing, and sprinkler systems.