Related occupations for task:
Clean, oil, or coat system components, as necessary, before assembly or attachment.
||Plating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Rinse coated objects in cleansing liquids and dry them with cloths, centrifugal driers, or by tumbling in sawdust-filled barrels.
- Operate sandblasting equipment to roughen and clean surfaces of workpieces.
- Clean workpieces, using wire brushes.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Clean surfaces of workpieces in preparation for coating, using cleaning fluids, solvents, brushes, scrapers, steam, sandpaper, or cloth.
- Rinse, drain, or wipe coated workpieces to remove excess coating material or to facilitate setting of finish coats on workpieces.
- Remove excess solvent, using cloths soaked in paint thinner.
- Wash surfaces to prepare them for finish application.
||Semiconductor Processing Technicians
- Clean semiconductor wafers using cleaning equipment, such as chemical baths, automatic wafer cleaners, or blow-off wands.
- Clean and maintain equipment, including replacing etching and rinsing solutions and cleaning bath containers and work area.
||Etchers and Engravers
- Clean and polish engraved areas.
- Neutralize workpieces to remove acid, wax, or enamel, using water, solvents, brushes, or specialized machines.
See more related occupations >>