Related occupations for task:
Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals and plan assembly or building operations.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Prepare switching orders that will isolate work areas without causing power outages, referring to drawings of power systems.
- Implement energy schedules, including real-time transmission reservations or schedules.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Develop or implement actions such as lockouts, tagouts, or clearances to allow equipment to be safely repaired.
- Identify or direct implementation of appropriate decontamination procedures, based on equipment and the size, nature, and type of contamination.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- Establish work procedures for fabricating new structural products, using a variety of metalworking machines.
||Cutting, Punching, and Press Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances.
- Plan sequences of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of workpiece materials.
See more related occupations >>