Related occupations for task:
Release air bubbles and smooth seams, using rollers.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- File, grind, sand, and smooth filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment, and grind down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools.
- Sand body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Polish instruments, using rags and polishing compounds, buffing wheels, or burnishing tools.
- Remove irregularities from tuning pins, strings, and hammers of pianos, using wood blocks or filing tools.
- File metal reeds until their pitches correspond with standard tuning bar pitches.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Buff defective areas of inner tubes, using scrapers.
- Prepare rims and wheel drums for reassembly by scraping, grinding, or sandblasting.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Reface, ream, and polish commutators and machine parts to specified tolerances, using machine tools.
- Smooth seams with heated irons, flat bones, or rubbing sticks.
See all 7 related occupations >>