Related occupations for task:
Wrap dressed carcasses or meat cuts.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
- Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
- Prepare ready-to-heat foods by filleting meat or fish or cutting it into bite-sized pieces, preparing and adding vegetables or applying sauces or breading.
- Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
- Remove parts, such as skin, feathers, scales or bones, from carcass.
- Prepare sausages, luncheon meats, hot dogs, and other fabricated meat products, using meat trimmings and hamburger meat.
- Produce hamburger meat and meat trimmings.
- Clean and salt hides.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper's eye.
- Wrap, weigh, label, and price cuts of meat.
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish, to prepare meat in cooking form.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.