Related Occupations for Task
17-2112.00 - Industrial Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, or reports.
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting.
- Develop or file intellectual property and patent disclosure or application documents related to microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, products, or systems.
- Develop customer documentation, such as performance specifications, training manuals, or operating instructions.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's or engineer's supervision.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Contribute written material or data for grant or patent applications.
- Prepare capability data, training materials, or other documentation for transfer of processes to production.
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
See more related occupations >>