Related occupations for task:
Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trains, according to train orders and schedules.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Schedule times of shipment and modes of transportation for materials.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Pick up or meet employers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Prepare cost and materials estimates or project schedules.
- Prepare equipment inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans, or other records.
See more related occupations >>