Related occupations for task:
Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Install network software, including security or firewall software.
- Perform routine maintenance or standard repairs to networking components or equipment.
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
- Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
- Supervise maintenance of telecommunications equipment.
||Computer Network Architects
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
- Maintain or coordinate the maintenance of network peripherals, such as printers.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
See all 12 related occupations >>