Related Occupations for Task
15-1134.00 - Web Developers
Related occupations for task:
Install and configure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) servers and associated operating systems.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
- Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
- Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Configure servers to meet functional specifications.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
||Computer Network Architects
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
- Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems.
See all 8 related occupations >>