Related Occupations for Task
49-9064.00 - Watch Repairers
Related occupations for task:
Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
||Signal and Track Switch Repairers
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair various railroad service equipment on the road or in the shop, including railroad signal systems.
- Inspect switch-controlling mechanisms on trolley wires and in track beds, using hand tools and test equipment.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Measure the tension of control cables.
- Disassemble engines and inspect parts, such as turbine blades or cylinders, for corrosion, wear, warping, cracks, and leaks, using precision measuring instruments, x-rays, and magnetic inspection equipment.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Inspect and test equipment to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders or schematic drawings to determine required repairs.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Examine valves or mechanical control device parts for defects, dents, or loose attachments, and mark malfunctioning areas of defective units.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Inspect instruments to locate defects, and to determine their value or the level of restoration required.
See all 20 related occupations >>