Related occupations for task:
Communicate scientific or technical information to the public, organizations, or internal audiences through oral briefings, written documents, workshops, conferences, training sessions, or public hearings.
- Conduct field trips to point out scientific, historic, and natural features of parks, forests, historic sites, or other attractions.
- Prepare and present illustrated lectures and interpretive talks about park features.
- Provide visitor services, such as explaining regulations, answering visitor requests, needs and complaints, and providing information about the park and surrounding areas.
- Assist with operations of general facilities, such as visitor centers.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Broadcast weather conditions, forecasts, or severe weather warnings to the public via television, radio, or the Internet or provide this information to the news media.
- Prepare weather reports or maps for analysis, distribution, or use in weather broadcasts, using computer graphics.
- Develop and modify astronomy-related programs for public presentation.
- Conduct question-and-answer presentations on astronomy topics with public audiences.
- Respond to general inquiries or requests from the public.
- Prepare or present agricultural demonstrations.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Respond to public inquiries and complaints.
See all 7 related occupations >>