Related Occupations for Task
29-1066.00 - Psychiatrists
Related occupations for task:
Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
||Allergists and Immunologists
- Engage in self-directed learning and continuing education activities.
- Conduct laboratory or clinical research on allergy or immunology topics.
- Present research findings at national meetings or in peer-reviewed journals.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Update skills and knowledge by attending conferences and seminars.
- Research new ways to construct and use orthopedic and prosthetic devices.
- Publish research findings or present them at conferences and seminars.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in genetics.
- Engage in research activities related to the field of medical genetics or genetic counseling.
- Collect for, or share with, research projects patient data on specific genetic disorders or syndromes.
- Attend lectures, conferences, or continuing education courses.
- Research diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Determine the effects of drug therapies, antibiotics, or new surgical techniques by testing them on animals.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Conduct worker studies to determine whether specific instances of disease or illness are job-related.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
See more related occupations >>