Related Occupations for Task
11-1031.00 - Legislators
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the structure, efficiency, activities, and performance of government agencies.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
See all 12 related occupations >>