Related occupations for task:
Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Compute usable amounts of items in shipments.
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Assess the quality of biofuels additives for reprocessing.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
See all 18 related occupations >>