Related occupations for task:
Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits.
See all 16 related occupations >>